Accurately facilitates legal transfer of documents on vehicle deals for the Department of Motor Vehicles. Handles information regarding motor vehicle registration and processes state-required documents.
- Processes new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Prepares title documents: purchase, trade, POA, sold
- Submits legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Verifies the correct lienholder is noted before processing title applications.
- Checks applications for accuracy and completeness and compliance, including appropriate signatures.
- Verifies Power of Attorney documents are accurate.
- Reports status of any missing or problem titles to Processing Manager and follows up with appropriate parties.
- Signs over titles to wholesalers who have paid in full.
- Prepares and sends funding documents to the lienholder to fund contracts.
- Prepares payoff checks for trade-ins.
- Provides information to customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel.
- Communicates with county as needed.
- Schedules customer meetings.
- Prepares UPS shipments.
- Follows established organizational procedures and health and safety policies
Job Knowledge/Skills Required
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Legible handwriting
- Spanish Speaking Bilingual
- Position is M-F 8:00-5:00
- Starting Pay $14/Hour
- Full Time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.