Assists the Controller in providing financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate balancing of accounts. Provides sales and expense analyses summarizing potential problem areas and opportunities for improved profitability relative to monthly sales.
- Prepares bank deposits
- Follows-up on bounced checks
- Monitors and ensures compliance for Woodhouse
- Processes Gap cancellations
- Reconciles general ledger account balances
- Administrates service contracts
- Posts factory statements
- Completes warranty administration
- Balances and caps deals
- Completes flooring of new and used vehicles
- Stocks in vehicles
- Posts daily EFTs and ACHs
- Processes and administers factory rebates
- Follows established organizational procedures and health and safety policies
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.