Schedule: Monday- Friday 8-5
- Answer multi-line phones, directing calls to appropriate staff, answering questions, and taking messages as needed.
- Greet and provide directions or information to customers.
- Provide effective and courteous service to all visitors and existing employees.
- Available to work on administrative activities and other management requests.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Work closely with the Service team to ensure a great experience for employees and customers.
- Follow up with all previous days repair orders that have been completed and closed out.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Follows established organizational procedures and health and safety policies
- § Coordinates appointments for customers.
- § Keep up with the surveys that are sent in.
- § Help out in the Quick Lane
- § Prepare weekly emails for the Quick Lane to keep them motivated and updated with surveys.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- § Must have a valid driver’s license.
- § Must have a clean driving record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Knowledge/Skills Required
- § Customer service experience
- § Strong verbal and written communication skills
- § Demonstrates high attention to detail and organization
Equipment & Machines Used
Includes but not limited to a various mechanical tools, computer, tablets fax machine, copier and telephone.