Produces revenue by selling finance and insurance programs and other appropriate after-sale items to new and used vehicle customers. Complete each deal accurately and appropriately to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Offers vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Ensures that each deal is completed accurately and completely in accordance with legal and Woodhouse guidelines.
- Provides exceptional customer service throughout the process to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with team members, including other Woodhouse department employees.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Three to five years’ experience in automobile sales or financial services management
- High school diploma or the equivalent