Assists the Controller in providing financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate balancing of accounts. Reviews contracts and supporting paperwork for inaccurate or missing information and request needed data from sales/finance team members.
- Monitors and ensures compliance for Woodhouse
- Processes Gap cancellations
- Administrates service contracts and all other finance products
- Completes warranty administration
- Ensures timely data processing to meet essential deadlines
- Follows established organizational procedures and health and safety policies
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills.