Assist customers interactively to provide timely and accurate insurance policy information proactively and/or in response to inquiries about current and/or available coverage. Professionally provide input and support to the Woodhouse Family Insurance team. Represent Woodhouse Auto Family & Woodhouse Family Insurance in a professional manner at all times.
- Answer incoming calls and forward as appropriate or assist customers with any questions
- Consult with carriers, as needed, to ensure that all questions, changes, etc. are properly explained and executed.
- Execute all policy, billing and related changes to customers’ insurance policies as requested/required.
- Document all customer and related activities in agency management system to create a complete record of all customer interactions.
- Ensure all policy changes have been properly applied to customers’ accounts, both in carrier systems and agency management system.
- Return/reply to all customer calls and/or emails by days’ end, and/or within 24 hours, at all times.
- Forward calls from current customers and/or prospects to the appropriate Insurance Advisor as needed.
- Receive all new prospect leads from Woodhouse Finance Managers and Referral Partners, add to daily lead tally and distribute to Insurance Advisors on same day received.
- Handle calls and requests from lenders, carriers and related 3rd parties related to our customers’ accounts.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all customer information contained in agency management system.
- Proactively communicate with all team members, including Customer Service Coordinator and Insurance Advisors, as needed to ensure effective and appropriate communication at all times.
- Maintain high-level of productivity at all times to ensure that all daily activities are completed, whenever possible, by end of day.
- Uphold and maintain Woodhouse culture of “exceeding our customers’ expectations” at all times.
- Follows established organizational procedures and health and safety policies
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Strong administrative & organization skills
- Great follow up and support
- Strong attention to detail