Who we want
- An individual with a passion for cars that is evident to those around them
- A critical thinker who never turns down a chance to solve a problem
- An expert of strong ethics who keeps their promises
- A detail-oriented technician that makes keeping a clean and organized work space a priority
- A natural student, willing to learn the “Woodhouse Way”
What you will do
At Woodhouse, we live to Passionately Serve by Providing an Experience That Exceeds Expectations. You will passionately serve Woodhouse’s mission and your customers by ensuring every vehicle is repaired efficiently and accurately in accordance with Woodhouse and factory standards.
- Receive repair orders
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items that may need repair
- Perform oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, fuel filter changes, etc.
- Use your expertise to diagnose cause of malfunction or needed repairs
- Ensure that all documentation of work performed and recommended are detailed on the work order
- Make certain all equipment- especially lifts- are in proper working order
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with all laws and regulations pertaining to cleaning fluids, paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Report any deviations to management.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
What you need
- A team spirit
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
Must be able to lift 50 to 100 lbs. independently (depending upon dealership/manufacturer). Must be able to move parts and boxes weighing between 5 and 50 lbs. up to 100 yards, up to 20 times per day.
What we have
- No Sundays
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Cafeteria Plan- Medical & Dependent Care
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Community involvement opportunities
- Family events
(Only full-time employees are eligible for benefits listed above, excluding Employee Purchase Discounts)